Developing Joyful Xamarin Apps
A Hands-on User Experience Workshop with David Platt
Bring Your Own Project to Work On – We’ll Do It Right Here In Class
To ensure individual attention, thus class is limited to 12 attendees
Who Should Attend: This class is aimed primarily at developers of mobile apps, designers, architects, and their managers. It also works extremely well with inter-disciplinary teams, including marketing and operations, each function providing its own perspective on the UX process.
What You Will Learn:
- How to model their user population with a persona, an artificial person, which makes it easier to grasp who their users actually are.
- How to interview users to understand their needs and wants, and to express these in the form of stories.
- How to make low-fidelity mockups layouts of apps and websites using sketching tools
- How to test low-fidelity mockups on users, and incorporate their feedback into better designs
- How to choose and configure telemetry to collect information on actual user behavior, and to analyze that behavior to improve your app
- How to analyze the impact of security requirements on user behavior, and the user behavior’s impact on the required security environment
Dates: October 22-24, 0900 – 1700 at the Microsoft NERD Center in Cambridge MA
Cost: Early Bird $895 through Sept 15, 2019, $995 thereafter
Refund policy: Full refund if notified by 2359 ET on 15 Sept 2018, no refund thereafter. Freely substitute a different attendee at any time for any reason.